Sunday 6 April 2014

March in Pictures

The season ended! It's over! Which means I have a little bit more time for some other things ... like catching up on school work (seriously I'm so behind it's a huge problem).  I did take some time to do some fun things too though and I took a few pictures.

Nice shot of my skates on the way home from a practice in Richmond, aren't they pretty?

The minute my competition ended I bought myself a pizza (ok my dad bought it) and I ate it before I even left the arena

First fun activity of the offseason going to see Divergent and taking a picture with the muppets

Let loose a little with some fellow skaters 


Went snowboarding for the first time in almost 5 years! So much fun

Pretty fun end to the season so far and I'm actually really excited for some of the posts I have planned for the next few weeks, see you then ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment