Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring (?)

We're finally getting a break from winter it's sunny and 10°C today which has me a little hopeful that it might be spring? Fingers crossed (although knowing Calgary it will probably be -20 again by next week).  I've been stressing out a little because of skating and school stuff so today I went on a nice long walk in the sunshine to kind of de-stress; there's no way I could just sit inside and translate old english all day, the blue skies were calling me! I really wish I had brought my camera with me but I wasn't thinking so I took some pictures on my iPhone but they're just not the same.

Casual windy no makeup selfie
I guess Calgary's kind of pretty
There's really nothing like a walk and some fresh air to make everything ok (a great 8tracks playlist doesn't hurt either) but I guess I shouldn't put off homework forever so if you need me I'll be studying and simultaneously praying that this sun doesn't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment