Monday 30 September 2013

Get Pumped!

There's only two training days left until we start racing National Qualifier so this post is just about getting all pumped up to race.

Starting off with my favourite motivational video of the moment.  I'd seen it before but my dad e-mailed it to me last week and I watched it right before bed and was so amped up to train after watching it I had to calm myself down before I could sleep.

"Luck is the last dying wish of those who believe that winning can happen by accident" 

Next up is my race day playlist which is really just a list of songs that make me happy and want to dance that will hopefully put me in a good mood so I won't be anxious or stressed out.

Or alternatively Roar by Katy Perry on repeat
Short and sweet post for today, skating went really good today so feeling more ready to race than nervous but I still think I'll go listen to happy music until I feel completely calm.  See you on the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment