Monday 9 December 2013

How to Study for Exams


  1. Get out all your books/notes
  2. Do laundry
  3. Go on the internet while you wait for your clothes to wash (hey! that tab of research materials is open that's practically studying right?)
  4. Clean your room, can't study in clutter 
  5. Clean the kitchen ... again, clutter, it's so distracting 
  6. Bake cookies (I suggest regular chocolate chip cookies with half Reese chips that's what I made and I'm OBSESSED)
  7. Open file containing notes on laptop
  8. Watch seven hours of YouTube videos
  9. Try to decide if you have enough time to read that book before the exam or if you should read the sparks notes, do neither, take a shower and actually blow-dry your hair for once instead
  10. OH SHIT THE EXAM'S TOMORROW WTF HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL WEEK STUDY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN THE NEXT TWELVE HOURS
Happy Finals Week!
P.S.
Some of my favourite studying songs here
A good Christmas studying playlist here
The cookie recipe I used here (minus walnuts with Reese chips for half the chocolate chips)
Only 15 days until Christmas, we can do this!

Someone sent me this and it seemed appropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment