Wednesday 30 October 2013

October in Pictures

There's not a lot going on in the skating world for me to tell you about so I decided to make a quick post using the pictures from my iPhone to keep the blog going.

Technically from last month but a lovely birthday surprise from my roommates

My mother became very concerned for my wellbeing, if this was 2009 I would be inconsolable

I got some fancy new skates that only made my feet bleed for a couple weeks

I decided last minute to go to a Halloween party and had to get a last minute costume

I was a scarecrow.  Here's me with a couple Lost Boys

Annd it snowed ... looks pretty but not fun for biking to the oval in






2 comments:

  1. Haha that text from your mom made me laugh! I remember when Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston broke up, and my grandmother called my house to check on me haha!

    ReplyDelete